When you sign up for Automatic Payments, your bank account will be drafted or your credit card will be charged to pay recurring invoices. Rest assured that the information you submit is secure. ACS Technologies ("ACST") does not store any sensitive cardholder data and uses strong encryption to protect your information. Our financial partners employ industry best practices to keep your information secure and are PCI certified.
ACST offers two automatic payment solutions:
- Secure Wire Transfer Drafts (ACH/EFT for U.S. or PAD for Canada)
- Automatic Credit Card Payments
Both solutions are safe and efficient ways to pay your monthly invoices.
Benefits of Automatic Payments
- Signing up is free, and once you've set it up, you're done.
- Enrolling in Automatic Payments ensures you’re paying all ACST invoices.
- Lower paper processing costs means more money stays with your church.
- Automatic payments are safe and secure.
- Reduces your carbon footprint.
- You can cancel at any time, but you may be subject to a monthly $10 fee.
As a precaution, ACST recommends that you always:
- monitor your credit cards and bank accounts for fraudulent activity
- practice smart security measures when using computers or mobile devices
- use all security features available to you
- train staff and limit how you use your accounts
Finally, if you suspect you’ve suffered a loss to fraud, contact your bank or credit card company immediately. If your bank is FDIC insured, you may be protected against loss. Most credit card companies are insured against fraud loss and will not hold you responsible for charges that were made illegally.